In this section, you find publications on the inclusion of persons with disabilities in various specific thematic areas such as health, education, displacement and migration, training and employment promotion. In addition, we offer guidelines on the topic of accessibility and inclusion in project planning. Would you like to use the campaign material to raise awareness about inclusion? Or do you have a publication relevant to the topic that you would like to share? Then we would be pleased to be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Podcast on Financial Inclusion of Women with Disabilities (23:18 min, mp3), 2023
Download transcription [pdf]
Host: Paul Horsters (GIZ Germany)
Guests: Ana De la Vega (GIZ Mexico), Mary Asare (GIZ Ghana), Sheru Muuo (Sightsavers)
The topic of financial inclusion for people with disabilities, especially for women, is still in the early stages of implementation in international development cooperation. Listen to the experts Ana and Mary sharing their findings from two studies from Mexico and Ghana and to Sheru, who gives insights into her work in Kenya.
- Guidelines on Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in Project Planning
- Remove barriers – a guide for working inclusive
- Guidelines on inclusion in textile supply chains
- Inclusion and tourism: Analysis and practical approaches for development cooperation projects
- Disability-inclusive Employment Promotion: Lessons learned from five GIZ projects
- Pathways to inclusive development: How to make disability inclusive practice measurable?
- Disability Inclusion Matters: Including Persons with Disabilities in the Promotion of Good Governance
- Including Persons with Disabilities in Health Projects and Programmes
- Including Persons with Disabilities in Employment Promotion
Inclusion of persons with disabilities in development projects